Draw A Dot is finally on Patreon!
As a founder of Draw A Dot, I am very grateful that the community is growing bigger every day. I have been thinking about what I can do to give more values to the community and I believe Patreon is the next step.
There are 3 tiers of this subscription service and here are some of the perks:
- Live Chat with me at least once a month
- Early access to the open call (5-7 days depending on the tier)
- Vote for the next open call topic
- Vote for the open call pieces (1 of the final 9 will be voted by the Patreon members)
- A special chatroom where illustrators can communicate with one another
You can also have a 1 on 1 video consultation call with me for 1 hour each month!
This is the chance for you to ask me questions and let me help you with your portfolio building. For this particular tier, I only have limited spots (and if you think 1 video session is enough, you can always change back to the 2nd tier after the session. And if you want more than 1 session for the month, contact me and we can develop a plan). Since I want to give back to the community, the price you see on Patreon is actually more than 60% off of what I usually charge per session.
If you don’t think Patreon is your thing, that is fine as well. I will continue to update Instagram so make sure you continue checking the account.
Please click the button below to learn more about the perks! I hope to see you there soon!Become a Patron!